- Wood laminate flooring sales have grown by around 6% over the 2013-2015 period.
- Wood flooring currently accounts for around 16% of total floorcovering sales.
- Solid and engineered woods account for over 35% of sales.
- The leading 5 suppliers account for a combined share of around 35-40%.
- Distribution of wood and laminate flooring is fragmented with flooring multiples and DIY accounting for a combined share of over 40%.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's report 'Wood and Laminate Floorcoverings Market Report - UK 2015-2019 Analysis', available from www.amaresearch.co.uk or by calling 01242 235724.