- The estimated total value of UK market for heating spares has grown by 20% in the last 4 years.
- The market is expected to grow by a further 17% over the next 5 years.
- Boiler manufacturers themselves account for around 15% of the distribution supply chain for these products.
- The range of products in the heating spares sector is vast with some merchants stocking around 30,000 products or more.
- The principle source of imports for the UK market is Germany, which accounted for 36% of imports.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's report 'Heating Spares Market Report - UK 2016-2020 Analysis', available from www.amaresearch.co.uk or by calling 01242 235724.