- The market for panelised modular building systems was estimated to have grown by 14% since 2011.
- Timber frame is by far the largest product sector within the definition of this report accounting for almost 70% of the sector.
- The largest five manufacturers account for an estimated 35-40% of timber frame sector sales.
- There now appear to be fewer than 10 manufacturers of precast panel systems.
- The key end use sector for panelised systems is private housing and this sector is estimated to account for 30-35% of the demand.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's report 'Panelised Modular Building Systems Market Report - UK 2016-2020 Analysis', available from www.amaresearch.co.uk or by calling 01242 235724