- The market for pre-fabricated buildings was estimated to have grown by 27% since 2010.
- It is estimated that permanent volumetric building systems accounted for 40-45% of the total market by value at MSP.
- The healthcare sector is one of the more significant end use areas with 12-15% of the prefabricated market.
- Within the event hire sector, toilets and shower blocks account for 25-30% of uses.
- The top 5 suppliers account for 70% of the market.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's report 'Prefabricated Volumetric Buildings Market Report - UK 2016-2020 Analysis', available from www.amaresearch.co.uk or by calling 01242 235724.