- The UK window coverings market is worth over £1.5 billion at retail prices.
- Curtains and blinds account for over 75% of the market but shutters represent the fastest growing sector and is now a substantial sector.
- Key suppliers vary between product sectors, with the overall market relatively fragmented.
- Mail order/internet now accounts for over 30% of the market with department stores and specialists/independents also leading channel at over 20% share.
- The sector is mature, though shutters are forecast to experience strong growth in the next 2-3 years.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's report 'Domestic Window Coverings Market Report - UK 2016-2020 Analysis', available from www.amaresearch.co.uk or by calling 01242 235724