- Product development and uptake of intelligent technology in the UFH sector has increased, maximising the individual control of systems and improving efficiency.
- The domestic sector is currently a key driver of market growth and accounts for around 60% of the market.
- There has been an increase in the number of value or budget packs available - both for electric and water UFH.
- Distribution continues to be dominated by direct supply, with some manufacturers and other specialists offering a 'supply and fit' service.
- The top 5 suppliers have a combined share of around 60% of the market.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's report 'Underfloor Heating Market Report - UK 2016-2020 Analysis', available from www.amaresearch.co.uk or by calling 01242 235724