AMA Research has published a database of housing associations and ALMOs in the UK. This lists over 500 of the major housing associations and ALMOs in the UK, organised by region. The list includes key contact details for over 99% of records and email addresses for 98% of housing associations on the list!
About the database:
- UK housing associations and ALMOs.
- Over 500 organisations and group level addresses.
- Over 500 phone numbers and website addresses.
- At least one named contact for over 99% of associations on the list.
- At least one email address (personal if available) for over 98% of associations.
- Stock holding listed for 94% of associations on the list (indication only).
The list was compiled during the period December 2016 - February 2017 by our own researchers with experience of this sector, in order to ensure that the information provided is accurate, comprehensive, relevant and as up to date as possible. For most of the organisations, we have provided to named contacts, and the aim has been for the main contact to be the head of development or newbuild, whereas the title of the second contact varies depending on the structure of the organisation reviewed.
Benefits of purchasing AMA Research's databases include:
- List purchase, not rental - one off payment and the list is yours - forever.
- Ease of use - supplied in MS Excel - mail merge quickly and easily.
- Unlimited usage - we place no limitations on how you use the data we provide.
- After sales support - as an experienced publisher of quality market research reports in this sector, we are always happy to offer additional advice on how best to make use of the list.
Ordering this database
Please visit this link on our website to purchase the database, which is priced at £395+VAT. www.amaresearch.co.uk/products/housing-associations-database-2017
We also publishes a market report covering this sector, entitled 'Housing Associations Market Report - UK'. This is updated regularly, roughly every two years. The link to the latest edition is: www.amaresearch.co.uk/products/housing-associations-2016
We can also create databases that are specifically designed to meet your exact needs. Data will be collected, assessed and processed by our in-house team and prepared to your own specification. To find out more about bespoke databases and how AMA can meet your data needs, please contact AMA Research on 01242 235724.