- Generator hire has grown by over 20% in the 2013-2016 period.
- Market size depends on definitions of products/support services but it is estimated at over £350m.
- Application sectors are diverse with construction and 'industrial' the 2 largest sectors accounting for around 50% of the market.
- The top 3 hirers account for a combined share of around 30%.
- Forecasts for growth up to 2020 remain optimistic with good opportunities in the events sector.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's report 'Generator Hire Market Report - UK 2016-2020 Analysis', available from www.amaresearch.co.uk or by calling 01242 235724