- The UK event equipment hire market was estimated to be worth around £585m in 2016.
- The market has benefited from a growing interest in events, particularly outdoor events, and was significantly boosted in 2012 by the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- Exhibitions and trade shows account for the largest share of the events market, holding an estimated 55-60% share of the market.
- The event equipment market is forecast to grow gradually to reach an estimated market size of around £660-£680m in 2021.
- The market has been restricted by its highly competitive nature that has tended to restrict price increases.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's report 'Event Equipment Hire Market Report - UK 2017-2021 Analysis', available from www.amaresearch.co.uk or by calling 01242 235724.