- The health and safety products market is forecast to grow 4% in 2017.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) dominates the health and safety products market, accounting for a value share of around 42% in 2016.
- The leading distribution channels are industrial distributors and health & safety specialists, which together account for an estimated 56% share of the distribution mix.
- Hygiene products account for an estimated 40% share of the market.
- The market is becoming increasingly competitive, not only as the result of a rise in the number of suppliers, but also because of the range and variety of outlets offering health and safety products
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's 'Health and Safety Products Market Report - UK 2017-2021' available for purchase now.