- Commercial office construction output (new build) recovered strongly in 2014 to reach a value of nearly £9 billion.
- Total take-up of offices has grown strongly in 2013/14 to almost 25m square metres.
- London has seen the strongest demand, but Manchester and Birmingham both have strong pipelines.
- Business parks offer good growth prospects over the next 5 years.
- London has a pipeline of over 25m square meters in the next 4 years, helping to drive growth rates of over 10% per annum in office construction output until 2019.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's report 'Commercial Office Construction Market Report - UK 2015-2019 Analysis', available from www.amaresearch.co.uk or by calling 01242 235724.