- The upholstered furniture market is expected to grow by 11% between now and 2020.
- Sales of individual sofas and convertibles have risen to around a third of the market.
- The value share of leather material finish accounts for around half the market.
- Divans account for around half of the beds market by value.
- The share taken by latex mattresses accounts for around 10% of the mattress sector.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's report 'Upholstered Furniture and Beds Market Report - UK 2016-2020 Analysis', available from www.amaresearch.co.uk or by calling 01242 235724.