- The bathroom products market has an estimated value of around £820 million at Manufacturers Selling Prices (MSP) in 2015.
- Since 2013 the market for bathroom products has seen a steady increase, with demand picking up as the economy improves.
- The 3 leading suppliers take up 53% of the market shares for taps and mixers in the UK.
- Modern, digital and advanced technology will become more important as consumers become increasingly aware of the benefits of digital wireless control and also of the ‘smart home’ concept.
- By 2019, the market value is forecast to reach around £940 million, which would represent an increase of 14% compared to the market size in 2015.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's report 'Bathroom Market Report - UK 2015-2019 Analysis', available from www.amaresearch.co.uk or by calling 01242 235724