- The UK pipes and fittings market has grown by 23% in the last 5 years.
- It is estimated that around 48% of pipes and fittings products are distributed via builders’ merchants.
- Copper is the most popular material used in plumbing and heating pipes with a 60% share.
- Polybutylene continues to be the most popular flexible plastic plumbing pipe with 45% share.
- Aluminium holds a 21% share of the rainwater goods sector.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's report 'Pipes and Fittings Market Report - UK 2016-2020 Analysis', available from www.amaresearch.co.uk or by calling 01242 235724.