- Sales of single ply membrane have increased in recent years and now account for 29% of the membrane market by value.
- Overall imports of RBM have fallen sharply in recent years, by an estimated 22% between 2014 and 2016.
- There has been a 58% fall in imported supply of RBM from Italian producers.
- In terms of insulation, Stonewool accounts for up to a quarter of flat roof installations with XPS taking a growing share.
- Builders’ merchants account for only 10-15% of the sector.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's 'Flat Roofing Market Report - UK 2017-2021 Analysis' available for purchase now.