- The kitchen furniture market comprises furniture, worktops and sinks, with furniture accounting for 79% of the market in value terms.
- The kitchen furniture market is at the mature stage of its product lifecycle, with replacement sales accounting for almost 80% of sales.
- Imports currently account for less than 7% of the kitchen furniture market (excluding worktops and sinks), with Germany and Italy being the major sources.
- The worktops market is forecast to show good growth in the period to 2021, with share increasing to 13% of the total market.
- The top 3 suppliers account for around 59% of the kitchen furniture market.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's 'Domestic Kitchen Furniture Market Report - UK 2017-2021 Analysis' available for purchase now.