- The electrical wholesale market is forecast to grow by 14% by 2021.
- The national companies account for 74% of the market, down from 77% in 2014.
- Lighting, and cable systems remain the largest product sectors within the electrical wholesale market, accounting for around 47% of market value.
- Electrical Wholesalers are estimated to account for 33% of lighting market. This represents a reduction in share due to the growth of LED lighting, but is expected to regain share in future.
- Electrical contractors remain the largest customer group, representing 76% of the market.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's report 'Electrical Wholesale Market Report - UK 2017-2021 Analysis', available from www.amaresearch.co.uk or by calling 01242 235724.