Did you know...
1) New build construction output in the leisure, hotel and entertainment sector is worth around £6bn per annum.
2) The hotel and pub sectors account for a combined share of around 50%.
3) The low-cost gym sector is growing rapidly.
4) Expansion and refurbishment in the restaurant sector is buoyant and largely driven by international chains accelerating their roll-out programmes.
5) Overall output in the sector is forecast to grow by around 15% over the 2014-2018 period.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's report 'Construction in the Hotel, Entertainment and Leisure Sector Report - UK 2014-2018 Analysis', available from www.amaresearch.co.uk or by calling 01242 235724.