Did you know...
1) Non-domestic end users dominate the LED market in 2014, accounting for 96% of market value.
2) The four main suppliers; Philips, Zumtobel, Osram, GE and Havells Sylvania, are estimated to account for around 80% of the market.
3) Industrial lighting is dominated by high intensity discharge (HID) lighting with LED accounting for only 7% of this sector currently.
4) Infrastructure is a significant sector with many LED street and road light investment schemes underway and is estimated to account for 23% of the market.
5) Direct sales have a leading role in LED lighting distribution led by large scale, private and public sector projects, accounting for over a third of the market.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's report 'LED Lighting Market Report - UK 2014-2018 Analysis', available from www.amaresearch.co.uk or by calling 01242 235724.