- The Domestic ‘Garden Buildings and Structures’ market is worth around £300 million in 2016.
- Garden storage accounts for over 30% of the market, but buildings ‘for all use’, log cabins and summerhouses account for around 45% share.
- Modular garden rooms are valued at around £40 million.
- The top 3 suppliers account for a combined share of 20-25% of the market.
- DIY multiples account for around 40% of log cabins/ summerhouse sales, but Direct Supply accounts for over 50% of larger garden buildings.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's report 'Domestic Garden Buildings and Structures Market Report - UK 2016-2020 Analysis', available from www.amaresearch.co.uk or by calling 01242 235724.