- Solar photovoltaics (PV) accounts for over 80% of all renewable electricity under the FIT scheme.
- By installed value, heat pumps account for some 7% of the market in 2016.
- Only 9% of the small-medium onshore windpower sector is residential in 2016.
- Solar thermal installations continue to fall, dropping to c 25,000 m2 in 2015.
- Small biomass boilers (<200kw) accounted for 69% of all biomass boiler installations in 2015.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's report 'Small & Medium Renewable Energy Market Report - UK 2016-2020 Analysis', available from www.amaresearch.co.uk or by calling 01242 235724.