- Intruder alarms accounted for 35% of the electronic security services market in 2015. CCTV services dominate this sector.
- Several key players in the market have formed collaborative partnerships with IT suppliers to facilitate the integration of different products.
- Looking ahead, the value share of intruder alarms is estimated to decline from 30% in 2015 to 27% in 2020, with CCTV and access control gaining share.
- There are a number of organisations with a business model based solely on cloud-based video storage solutions.
- Smart phone and tablet interfacing is a growth sector in the surveillance market.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's report 'Electronic Security and Access Control Market Report - UK 2016-2020 Analysis', available from www.amaresearch.co.uk or by calling 01242 235724.