As well as having had a facelift in terms of design and layout, a number of useful features have also been improved or added to the site including:
• Ability to manage your own password
• Improved search and navigation features
• Ability to create, edit and manipulate your own customised reports online, including commenting and sharing with colleagues• More flexible way of working with PDFs
• Option to export data into excel
• Option to translate reports into different languages
We hope that you will find the new version more user-friendly and that you will benefit from the new features that have been added to the AMA Research Interactive site.
The link to access the site is: www.amaresearch-interactive.co.uk/Account/Login. You may also view the marketing pages using the guest login. If you have forgotten your login details, just get in touch on 01242 235724 or send an email to email@example.com.
Outlined in this article series are a few of the useful features of AMA Research Interactive that you may not be familiar with, including:
#1 – Searching or browsing the entire report library
#2 – Managing personal details and resetting your password
#3 - Translating reports into another language
#4 – Exporting table data into MS Excel
#5 – Exporting the web version of the report into MS Word
#6 – Creating custom reports
#7 – Viewing and downloading historical data and previous editions
Look out for individual articles on the topics above, which will be published over the next few weeks.