- In 2013, the lighting market was estimated to be worth just under £1.65 billion at manufacturers selling prices (MSP)
- Market prospects are good with 7-10% annual growth forecasts over the next 3 years.
- In 2013, the lighting market was dominated by sales of luminaires, which also accounted for 61% of the market.
- Lighting controls have experienced 59% growth to 2013, since 2009
- The non-domestic sector dominates, accounting for 69% of the market by value, increasing in share due to the adoption of LED technology.
The ‘Lighting Market Report – UK 2014-2018 Analysis’ is published by AMA Research, a leading provider of market research and consultancy services with over 25 years’ experience within the construction and home improvement markets. The report is available now and can be ordered online at www.amaresearch.co.uk or by calling 01242 235724.