Did you know:
1) The UK household textiles market is worth over £1.4 billion.
2) Bed linen is the largest product sector, but filled products also accounts for over 30% of the market.
3) Duvet covers and sheets account for around 75% of the bed linen sector.
4) The market is fragmented with the top 6 suppliers accounting for around 30% of the market.
5) Distribution is also fragmented, with department/variety stores and independents/specialists accounting for a combined share of around 50%.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's report 'Household Textiles Market Report - UK 2014-2018 Analysis', available from www.amaresearch.co.uk or by calling 01242 235724.